Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fantasy

I awoke one night
Without delight
And this feeling just to ponder.
I am blind to sight
Yet, without fright
So, I began to wander.
Right now at home
And all alone
Without that significant other;
With no phone
I began to roam
And search for a special lover.
With no rest
I began my quest
Hoping it's within my reach.
Almost obsessed
It's like a test
As I continue towards the beach.
It's early of the morn'
With little attire worn
I search under the moon and stars.
Where’s the native born
Who’s not forlorn
And is not the starter of wars.
Now as I peer
I think I see 'er
She seems to be, just as lost as me.
Without fear
I say my dear
What is your fantasy?



Then we meet
Touch our toes & feet
And amazingly we bond
We share a sheet
Passion full of heat
Of both we’ve have grown quite fond
As I hug you
I say I love you
I stare deep into your eyes.
I will never shove you
Or ever bug you
And never tell you lies.
Is it just?
To share this lust
On this night of a big epiphany.
I feel a gust
It's only us
Grab hold, stay warm my Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment