Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Watch That Finger! (12.10.2002)

Watch that finger you are pointing! You might poke someone's eye out with that thing. As the saying goes, you may get someone in the eyeball, but watch where you point, too. Stop pointing me! Stop pointing me! I can do it. If you are going to point me make sure it is in the right direction. If you know where my right direction is and point me into it because you are too afraid of doing it yourself, then you need to stop pointing others and find out for yourself! I need to find out for myself. If even I need a direction change, then nudge me, don't push me, don't tell me, don't order, nudge and don't judge because then I won't budge! I will figure it out and if I don't ever figure it out on my own, how will I know how to figure it out in the future. We are not connected. I am my own person. You are You. It is not polite to point and for that matter, order. Use your nudging by influence and example! Don't make me learn, allow me to learn, Don't tell me to do something, explain why to do something. Make it easy to work hard. Determine to be smart no matter your IQ. Don't point me in the right direction and that's an order because I suppose that is how you communicate. By the way, you should learn to touch people with that finger instead of waiving them one way or another!




Fuck you!



Out of breath from going...everywhere.

1 comment: